We expect all participants in the community areas of the Website to abide by all of our community guidelines. These guidelines apply across the Website, while moderation decisions are also informed by the context in which comments are made.
1. We welcome debate, but personal attacks (against authors or other users) will not be tolerated.
2. Please respect other people’s views and beliefs and consider your impact on others when making your contribution. We will consider removing any content that others might find extremely offensive or threatening.
3. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such.
4. We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libellous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
5. We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like.